Through Research & Continuous Improvement
Leverage your resources with the confidential quality outsourcing experts who have the knowledge and equipment to help you grow.
It doesn’t always make sense to build the capacity required to pursue every business opportunity. Sometimes outsourcing to a skilled partner you’re sure will protect your intellectual property is a better idea.
Customers rely on GTI’s confidential manufacturing service to help them grow in four primary situations:
- They have reached maximum capacity.
- They need to produce in closer physical proximity to a promising market to compete effectively.
- They need to delay capital investment until a product is at commercial stage.
- They lack the process expertise to make a unique product efficiently.
With over half a century of successful contract manufacturing experience, we can enhance your formulation, navigate your regulatory challenges, and provide cost-effective distribution, packaging, warehousing, and shipping.
Confidential outsourcing can buy the time you need to enter when a market is hot. For the production edge, call on GTI’s outstanding quality, customer service, and technical support.
- 6000 gal SS/condenser
- 2 x 3500 gal SS/Condenser/Hot Oil
- 3500 gal Glass/Condenser
- 2000 gal SS
- 1500 gal SS
- 750 gal SS/Condenser/Hot Oil
- 750 gal Glass/Condenser
- 500 gal SS
- Full Analytical
- Karl Fischer
Compounding & Atmospheric Reactor Lines
- 1100 gal SS atm reactor with jacket and steam injection
- 2700 gal SS atm reactor with jacket and steam injection
- 2 x 4800 gal SS atm reactor (internal coils – 365°F)
- 7200 gal SS atm reactor with internal coils – high viscosity
- 3000 gal SS high viscosity (non-newtonian) blend tank
Pilot Reactor Line
- 200 gal SS reactor
- 100 gal glass lines reactor with hot oil capabilities
- 10 gal SS reactor with heating mantle and internal coils for high temperature work